There are several major consent management platforms available, including:
- LiveRamp CMP: Allows websites and apps to obtain and manage user consent for the collection and use of personal data, which is especially useful for companies that want to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- Cookiebot: Cookiebot is a CMP that specializes in cookie consent management, helping websites comply with laws like the GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive.
- TrustArc: TrustArc is a comprehensive data privacy management platform that offers a variety of features including consent management, data inventory management, and data subject rights management.
- CookiePro: CookiePro is a CMP that provides cookie consent management and cookie scanning features to help website operators comply with data protection laws.
- CIVIC: CIVIC is a CMP that helps organizations to comply with GDPR, CCPA and other data protection regulations. It also allows to manage cookies, trackers and create a custom cookie banner.
- Quantcast CMP: Quantcast is a CMP that provides a range of features including consent management, audience measurement and targeting, and data privacy management.
PubWise leverages the existing publisher CMP or can help you choose a vendor for your site, app or product. You can easily integrate any TCF compliant into the PubWise programmatic platform and the integration will be tailored to your specific needs, while a vendor focused on compliance and data protection regulations handles those elements for you.